Monday, January 25, 2010

GRAD SCHOOL APPLICATION BLUES -

RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT! RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE!

Do the PAPERWORK! Sell yourself! Do the PAPERWORK! Sell yourself! Convince others to market your product too....can't we all just look up gradschool applicants on facebook and see what shenanigans they've been up to for the past few years? That should give a rounded enough picture of the potential debtor.


GRE!
TRANSCRIPTS!
WRITING SAMPLES!
PERSONAL STATEMENTS!
STATEMENTS OF PURPOSE!
RECOMMENDATIONS, RECOMMENDATIONS, RECOMMENDATIONS!
CVs!
FORMAT, EDIT, TAILOR YOURSELF!


too cool for school.

JUST GIVE ME A JOB AND LEAVE ME ALONE EDUCATION! I'm bored of your costs and demands, they tire me.




Jamie Cullum's Twentysomething: I remember being my 18 year old highschool graduate self and liking this song with the slightest apprehension that I would embody a similar fate. Good Grief.  Please donate money to recent liberal art graduates. They're not that difficult to spot, you know they're not really doing much and have decent CV's with no tangible skills, even a good GPA and study abroad. Please hire us, pretty please?



I'm actually just posting to my blog because I'm procrastinating putting the final touches and possible extras to go along with my gradschool application. If I didn't have that to do I would certainly be doing something else to avoid writing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment